Sunday, September 14, 2008

Overheard

This afternoon I heard a conversation between Kendall and Eli. Eli was measuring something with Kendall's tape measure. Kendall was trying to help him know how to read the number. He explained how numbers with 3 digits work. So he helped Eli start out correctly, "One hundred..." "Forty-six!" finished Eli. I knew that Eli still has a long way to go in reading numbers when I heard Kendall's response: "There's not a four or a six." The correct answer was 192. :) Good thing Junior Kindergarten starts tomorrow for our little student!

2 comments:

LaRonda said...

Hey Karen,

Just stop by to catch up. I love to read your blog, your boys just make me laugh. You do such a great job at writing :)

Eli we hope you have a great day at Junior Kindergarten tomorrow.

Jen Bontrager said...

That's funny. Glad my first day (I mean Isaac's) is behind me. Looking forward to hearing about Eli's first day.