Thursday, October 2, 2008

Spots on the Wall, by Who Flung Dung

Some of you have heard of this famous book. I have experienced it.

Today Evan had an URGENT need: "Poop Mommy!"

We rushed into the bathroom. I pulled down his pants and said, "Kick your feet!" (To get his pants off. It works better that way.)

Evan kicked his feet. I heard something splat against the wall. It was a turd. Well, I didn't realize one had already escaped and taken up temporary residence in Evan's underwear. Apparently, his kicking flung that dung out to where it stuck the wall.

"Evan," I said, "Look!"

We laughed about it until I finally removed it and put it where it belonged. (Sorry, no photos this time.)

2 comments:

Dave & Gloria said...

Great story, but Karen, it still NEEDS a picture! In our stash of old videos, there IS one of your little sister Karissa, with one of those "little things" on the floor, on the way to the potty chair, and the photographer, Miss Karen Yolanda, had the joy of zooming in for a close up, along with some interesting narrative...hmmmm...oh the joys of "misdirected poop"! Mom

Jodi said...

I sencond the picture request! I come from a family where there is PRIDE in a terd incident like that one. Leah regularly wants me to "Look at how long my poop is, Mommy!" before she gets wiped. Oh, Joy.