Friday, March 9, 2012

Flight #1

We made it to Toronto!  It was really windy in Toronto, so things got backed up and we ended up taking off from Winnipeg and hour and a half late.  But we made it to our connecting gate perfectly fine.  And now we sit.  We should be taking off in less than an hour. 

I had an interesting experience on the last flight- I actually went so far as to take the barf bag out of the seat pocket to have it close at hand.  I don't know if it was the windy conditions at the end or what.  Hmmm...  Makes me rather nervous about the 10 hours ahead.  Anyway, I just took a motion sickness pill that Kendall said was safe for me.  Hopefully that will do the job.  And hopefully we'll all sleep lots in the coming hours.

Here we sit in the Winnipeg airport, off on our adventure!

Sao Paulo, here we come!

1 comment:

Twila said...

Thinking about you a lot like really lots! hope you can sleep and your flight is smooth! good night.