Friday, August 1, 2008

Camping

Well, we're off for our first camping trip this weekend. The weather hasn't been the best ever, so we were just planning on leaving tomorrow morning and being there one night. But today it is actually staying sunny into the afternoon and even bordering on hot! As I was pushing the boys in the stroller today I decided that I would like to go tonight. Kendall was in agreement. Of course. So we're setting off in a boat for a 40-minute ride to a place Kendall remembers. My only requirements were that it wasn't too far away and that it had a sandy beach. So hopefully Kendall will remember how to navigate the lakes and rivers and we'll get there in time for supper. I'm really looking forward to it even though after we heard the wolves I said that I would only camp in a campground. So we'll see how I sleep and if I'll interpret every noise as a wild animal. Pray that we make it back alive and happy and that we catch fish- we're counting on that for 2 meals. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

LaRonda said...

Hope you guys had fun camping. Thanks for blogging! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and I am a little envious at times, but at least someone is enjoying the lake and fishing :)