Friday, October 9, 2009

"Shweet!"

The title is a direct quote from Mr. Evan when he saw that it was snowing outside. This exclamation caused a rip-roarin' fight between us when I accused Evan of asking Jesus for snow. He said he did ask for snow and then proceeded to taunt me by asking for more and more snow right in front of me!

Don't tell anyone (I have to keep up my Southern image), but the snow is a tiny, tiny bit exciting for me too. I'm just sorry that we skipped fall. The trees are still fairly green. It just got cold so quickly.

Here's Evan in the snow. (Trust me, there is snow falling even if you can't see it.) I was trying to take a picture of him tasting the snow with mouth open and face up-turned. Instead, I got this reaction when a snowflake landed in his eye.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Karen, please tell that little man of yours to pray for sunshine and warmth up in Sandy Lake. And you can have all the snow he prays for in Red Lake. And then you'll have to come visit me up here. =) Fun reading your blog after what feels like a long time.

Jodi said...

I can't believe it...Goshen and Red Lake BOTH had early snow! We, too, had our first snow fall. AUGHH!