Saturday, October 3, 2009

Insight From the Backseat

This morning we were all in the car and this is what we heard from the backseat:

"Hey Dad? When we were in the boat with Kirsten at Phyllis and Loye's cabin, I saw a puddle the shape of a gun and I thought God was telling me that He needs another hunter...It was weird."

Dad asks, "Did you think He was telling you to be a hunter?"

"I don't know."

Kendall said, "Or it could have just been a puddle shaped like a gun."

Hmmm....Makes you think.

4 comments:

LaRonda said...

Your boys are hilarious! It must be the result of your two personalities :-)

Karissa said...

maybe god can work out a puddle in the shape of kansas next? :) you can hunt armadillos here... i think.

Dave & Gloria said...

I think we need more "hunters" around Goshen. There are so many deer in the fields that there won't be much of a corn harvest...oh I guess it's not quite that bad...

Just wishfully dreaming...Grandma

Jen Bontrager said...

I agree with Grandma Gloria. I'm always seeing deer out back.