Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Cake


Here is the finished cake. When I wrote my earlier post regarding the cake, I was feeling annoyed at it. However, the cake and I had some space and a couple hours later I was ready to be on speaking terms again. The in-house cake decorator turned out to be me this time. Kendall did the maple leaf and the numbers. I took care of the rest.

The boys were very happy with their cake which made me happy. I'm not looking forward to the day when they're embarrassed of their very homemade-looking birthday cakes. For now, though, we'll enjoy their appreciation.

3 comments:

ribbit98 said...

Very nice cake, Karen!

LaRonda said...

That is an awesome cake! It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Camilla Miller said...

It looks good, Karen. Happy birthday to Evan and Eli from all us Millers.