Thursday, February 26, 2009

(The Photo is the Title)


This is how my husband looked after he finished shaving last night. It gave me the heeby-jeebies. He said he got tired of shaving. This was what was left of his goatee when he threw in the towel. He supposedly shaved off the rest before he went to work this morning.

Seeing this photo reminds me of something that I forgot to add in my post about our afternoon on the snowmobiles. We were sitting side by side on our idling snowmachines. I was asking (loudly) what to do if I got into slush. Kendall motioned with his thumb as if he was giving it gas and replied (loudly), "Give 'er!"

As he sped off ahead of me, I sat there dumbfounded. Did my husband seriously just say "Give 'er" to me? According to Kendall, it's the Canadian equivalent of "Git er done!"

Well then.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

that's funny! when i read "give 'er" it didn't sound weird to me. i guess i've lived here awhile!