Thursday, November 20, 2008

Visitors!

Next week at this time we plan to be sitting around the living room full of turkey, alongside some very good friends. We can't wait for the Bontragers to get here!

Evan is getting into the spirit too. We were talking about seeing them and Evan said, "I would be crazy for them! If Jesse does a crazy dance for me, then I'd do a crazy dance for him!"

Eli added a bit of what he envisions for our time together: "I hope Jesse says Holy Moly!"

So, Jesse, no pressure, but apparently Eli and Evan have some expectations of you!

1 comment:

Jen Bontrager said...

Isaac has show and tell tomorrow and he's supposed to take something he is thankful for. He's taking picture of himself and Eli. He's just about wild with anticipation. I'm sure Jesse will be up for a "holy moly" and probably a few more choice phrases he's picked up lately.