Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pristine


These photos don't even do the world I am seeing justice. It is beautiful. One thing the pictures don't show is the tiny glittering snowflakes that are filling the air. I love it.

Of course, I feel content inside right now. I don't always love it when I have to get 2 boys into their snow gear, out the door, stuffed into their carseats, the car cleaned off, make it out of the drive without getting stuck, and get to wherever I'm going on time. (And I say my ideal family size includes 4 or 5 kids!)

3 comments:

Velma Swartz said...

It is beautiful looking out from a cozy inside. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I can wait for awhile yet for our snow to arrive. I love checking out your world.

Karissa said...

Nice snow pictures, Karen! Instead of lots of "white stuff", we are having lots of rain these days!?

Love, Mom

Jen Bontrager said...

It's snowing here this morning and I woke up thinking of you guys. I'm loving my view here too. Maybe I'll send you a picture.