Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Poodle Shirt


Just in case you couldn't hear the conversation, here it is:

Kendall: How about you don't wear that poodle shirt anymore?  'kay?

Evan:  Why?  She doesn't look good in it?

Kendall:  I don't like poodles.

After the camera turned off the conversation continued:
Evan:  If we get a poodle, I want to cut it's hair like that.

Kendall:  If we get a poodle, I want to make it into a shirt.

Personally, I think Kendall's style advice is rather interesting, considering the little bit you can see of his choice of outfit.

2 comments:

Twila said...

Thank you thank you for the videos she is so changing, I loved the one waking up, I will be looking at them more than once:)
Mom H.

Jodi said...

Kendall! What's wrong with poodles? What you may not realize is that Karen and I really use to like to look like them in middle school with our perms. So stop dissin' the poods. It's okay, Lydia. You wear that shirt every day. Daddy is just upset because there is no hunting season for poodles.