Friday, April 29, 2011

Waterfalls and Easter Bunnies

It was so warm yesterday that as soon as Eli got home from school, I loaded both boys into the truck and drove down the road to a place where the melting snow made little waterfalls. I let them have the huge chocolate Easter bunnies that I had been avoiding. They ate for awhile, then murdered their bunnies and sent them down the river. I hear Evan apologizing to his bunny, saying, "I don't want to have to do this, but I think I gonna have to," right before he sent him down the waterfall of death.
Happily chomping away on Mr. Easter Bunny.


Horribly planning Mr. Easter Bunny's demise.


P.S. Right now it is 66 and very, very sunny! It's HOT out there!

P.P.S. Unfortunately, I just looked at the 14-day forecast. 61 is the highest thing on there. Tomorrow shows a high of 50 with light rain and Sunday a high of 36 with light snow. Lovely.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Okay. I'm officially concerned about Evan's oral health. That bunny's head looks as big as his.