Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Down South

So I thought it was about time for me to post all the pictures from our 2 weeks away. Here they are, in chronological order:

Cameron, the boys' hero.



We had a session in which the siblings were able to work out all of their childhood aggression.



Actually, they're pulling taffy.




There is most definitely a lynx hiding in those weeds.



That's it. Yes, those were all the pictures on our camera from the trip. Pathetic. We have so many photographers in both of our families, that I usually get lazy with the camera and then download everyone else's pictures onto our computer. But somehow that didn't happen. Can anyone help me out?

3 comments:

Jen Bontrager said...

I can help you out!
It was soooo nice to see you guys again! I'm glad you made it home safely and that Kendall took care of the tree for you, but you could've left it and had something to laugh at for a few days!

Twila said...

glad your home safely, I laughed to picture you laughing at your tree:)
Mom H.

Nathalie said...

Our photos are going up on flickr tonight, but we don't actually have that many from family Christmas either. Doh.
Thanks for the call today. Hopefully we can actually talk tomorrow.

Rod