Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mis-heard

Perhaps the boys watched the movie 'Chicken Little' a few too many times on the trip south. The movie includes a version of the song "We are the Champions" by Queen. Okay? So get that song in your head. Well, we're in the car and all of the sudden Eli belts out (with much emotion) "God is the chicken! I am the loser!"

He got mixed up in more than one way. He meant to say, "I am the chicken! God is the loser!" What Chicken Little's song actually says is, "I am the champions, What's gone is the loser!" He heard/understood wrong.

It was one of those times when I was glad that whatever was going on in his head came out of his mouth so I could correct his faulty thinking.

1 comment:

Camilla Miller said...

Wow! That is Hilarious. Tell the boys i said hi. and we miss you