Monday, March 23, 2009

Sleepy Evan

There's something about snowmobile rides on nap-free days that make Evan drowsy. He's out and Eli's stuck.

Okay, it all made me drowsy too.

Saturday was a very warm day. We were out on the lake ice fishing for nearly 5 hours. I sat in the sun (and even got a face tan). As I was sitting there with my eyes closed, it really did feel like summer. My face and hands were warm from the sunshine and the rest of me was well-covered. But of course the fantasy had to come to an end. I opened my eyes and saw the snow. And as the afternoon turned to evening, it got colder and colder.

Oh well, spring is oh so close!

2 comments:

Dave & Gloria said...

Sure looks like SUMMER! NOT!!!! Hey, I'm really glad you could pretend for a few hours though. I love these pictures! Mom

Jodi said...

Your picture reminds me of the crazy times we would try to tan ourselves in eachother's backyards. We wore swimsuits though, not snowsuits. I think I may prefer the snowsuit over the swimsuit though at this stage of my life.