Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dance Party!

All dressed up for a late-night dance party.  (Well, 8:00, which is late for us these days.)

We heard that some of our teenage friends were having a blacklight party.  So the kids and I dressed up in our grooviest white clothes and crashed their party.  We danced and ate their snacks for half an hour, then came home.

Fun was had by all.  Well, Lydia seemed a bit weirded out by it all.  Eli claimed he was only going for the snack, but he appeared to be having fun demonstrating gangnam style.  Evan dominated in the
sprinkler dance.  And I dazzled everyone with my Running Man from the 90s.  (Though I was horrified to look up from my awesomeness and see one of them video-taping me.  I was sure the humiliation would show up on facebook, but so far we're good.)

2 comments:

Kirst said...

you guys look awesome! :)

Jodi said...

Hopefully you didn't break out the "I don't care what you wear" dance. Now that would just be ridiculous.