Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Catchin' Some Rays

So yesterday Lydia and I got all dressed up to go to the pool for Aquatots.  We had our bathing suits on, along with various layers for the cold, snowy weather.  Our road was super-icy.  I drove slowly, hoping that they would be cleared once I got into town.  Made it to town and the roads still looked bad.  I still had a ways to go to get to the pool, so I decided it would be smarter for me to go back home. :(  So we missed our first day of swimming.

We got home and Lydia was just so stinkin' cute in her bathing suit.  So I put our beach towel on the living room floor and let her catch some rays.  (I know, I'm a dork, but don't judge until you see how cute she is.)

Here she is, pretending it's a hot summer day at the beach:
See?  Totally worth it to let her hang out in her cuteness.  Don't worry, she's appropriately clothed for the season today.

3 comments:

Karissa said...

I can't believe you're roads are icy. This picture of Lydia does make it feel like summer though. Maybe if you all walk around in swim gear you can forget it's winter?! That might come in helpful around month 6-7 of winter :)

Twila said...

I agree the stinking cute deal can't wait to see you all!

Jodi said...

Look at her! I love the two cute little rolls on her cute little chubby little thighs! Makes me just wanna pinch em!