Friday, March 4, 2011

Visitors

We have had a fun week with Hans, Joelle and Marley at our house. They helped us with various projects around the house, Joelle got to experience Canadian winter, we ate yummy Thailand food (as Eli called it) and we got to bond with Marley (and her parents, of course).

The boys could not get enough of their cousin.



Obviously, it's bedtime for 3 little ones.


Finally! A window!


The men smoked this...ahem...delicious-looking moose meat.


A game of Monopoly. I'm convinced playing games is Evan's love language.

We're so glad we could have family here with us again. Thanks for coming all the way up here, guys!

4 comments:

Dave Gloria said...

Great photos, Karen! Mom

LaRonda said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the picture of the boys with Marley!

Jodi said...

A few things...I'm so glad to be the partial destination for a spring break vacation. The painted tree? Very cool. A sixth love language? I don't know. I can definitely recall a few of us in the Miller family that may have that as our secondary love language. It's not like I'm going to name any names though...

Joelle Hochstedler said...

Thanks for having us!