Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We didn't only sit around and look at Kai all weekend. We made a short trip to the Museum of Natural History. We saw a mastedon (well, we probably did- Rod and I were looking for one, but never quite figured out what it was), dinosaur skeletons and had some hands-on fun.


The boys have been saving their money for a long time. Kendall and I encouraged them to buy something cool- not just the usual junk. So they pooled their resources and bought this castle. We picked it up in DC, which worked out really well for keeping them entertained while Kai was otherwise occupied. It was just unfathomable to them that Rod and Nathalie really did not have any toys.

Ah yes... And here are a couple photos of Mexico. We hardly took any, but here are two that express the spirit of our trip.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Did you know Uncle Rich has a mastedon tooth in his office? You betcha... It might even be its molar. You'll have to ask him about it. And the feet picture? It's a good thing I like you, otherwise I'd have to hate you. That doesn't make sense. I just mean I'm jealous. Of your pedicure. :)

Jen Bontrager said...

Jodi you are so funny! I love the feet picture. Jodi, come up here and I'll give you a pedicure!