Thursday, February 11, 2010

Farting

Eli had really bad gas the other day. It was to the point that I could walk into a room and know by the odor that he had just left the room. It was bad and he knew it.

The next morning I heard Eli let out an exclamation of frustration. He still had gas. He said, "I wonder if I'm at the age where you have a lot of gas."

From what I've heard, since he's male, that age never ends.


Evan has his own gaseous issues. He told me one evening that he had farted at school. I asked him if it was funny or embarrassing.

He said, "Kind of funny. I don't think anyone heard it because I was sitting on a mat. But I laughed a little."

3 comments:

Jen Bontrager said...

Finally, a new post! I was going through withdrawal. :)
What did you feed those boys? They are so funny.
Happy Valentines Day! Love you.

Renita said...

It's not just boys, but definitely the food we eat.....and I would have to say your last name has something to do with it too. Detwiler is a farting name. Apparently so is your's =)

ribbit98 said...

Tell Eli he has about 45 years to go until he gets to "the age"!!!