Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eating

So Lydia has started this new spitting thing when she eats.  It's really funny and I tend to have a big reaction.  It's also gross and she can spray far.  Kendall has reminded me that my big reaction is only encouraging her.  I agree, though so far the cuteness has been worth ignoring the voice of reason.  Eli thinks it's fun to go to the other end of the table, out of range, and spit at Lydia, encouraging her more.  I think next time he does that, he will have to finish feeding her.

Here's a demonstration of the newfound activity: 
(Excuse the video quality.  The young videographer needs lessons.)


By the way, what do you think happens when I put my 2 messiest kids together with a bowl of scrambled eggs, charging the bigger one with feeding the smaller one?

Answer:   Sneezing, spitting, spraying, flying eggs and raucuos laughter.

No comments: