Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gurgling Baby

Last night we got home and started working on painting the garage. I got about as far as changing into painting clothes and brushing a few strokes before Lydia decided she was done sitting and watching.  So I brought her inside and put her to bed. She was so not impressed.  Finally she convinced me that she deserved to get back out of bed. I took her outside and sat on the deck. She was very impressed with the trees above. So she decided to sing a song about it:
 


After sitting on the deck serenading the trees and enjoying the attention, we came inside and I laid Lydia on the living room floor.  There was lots of action in the house.  Evan and I made popcorn while Eli showered.  Then while Evan showered, I sat down at the keyboard and played and sang.  Lydia just laid there on the floor content with the noise around her.  After a half an hour or so of action, here was our sweet, relaxed Little Missy:
(Notice the remnants of Grandma's package that came in the mail.  Thanks Grandma!)
 

3 comments:

LaRonda said...

How adorable...she is getting so big!

Joelle Hochstedler said...

Love the videos! She is so beautiful. Love the sounds she can make- very impressive! I don't know how to make those noises! What talent. :)

Karissa said...

She is a talented young lady! She seemed to really like making those noises this summer already. Missing her here in Kansas!