Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Garage

So here is the garage that has been going up in the past 2 weeks:

A great place for remote control cars!  Why can't we just leave it like this?  It's so much better than the kitchen!

Here the biggest wall goes up.  Kendall had 2 guys here helping him- his 70-year old buddy and his teenage grandson.  They called a couple others to stop in for this part.  I had no idea it was going up until I heard a lot of grunting through the open window.  Then I heard a cell phone ring and a teenage voice say, "That better be Jesus!"


Kendall has been great at involving the boys.  I think it was a good way for them to spend the last 2 weeks of summer vacation.


And as long as I was the photographer from the roof, I snapped a photo of our house from a new angle:

4 comments:

Dave Gloria said...

That garage is coming good. It's neat you had the boys in on it.
Dave

Kirst said...

wow! great work, kendall!

Jodi said...

That looks great! But BE CAREFUL! An entire family hanging out on a garage sale sounds extremely Dangerous!

Jodi said...

Why did I say Garage Sale?
Roof. Roof.
If you feel like hanging out at a garage sale, everything should be just fine.
Go to bed, Jodi.