Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Favorite Valentine of the Day



Just in case you can't read it, it says, "To: Lidea"  "Love: Evan"  "Have! a! Happy! Valentines! Day!!!"   And on the back it says, "A now born!!"  (As in "A Newborn")

I love it.  And no, no name has been chosen.  The boys learned that we liked that name and that both of them would have been Lydia if they were girls.  So that's what they've stuck with.  Personally, I like to think of her as Twila Fern.  A great combination of the grandmothers' names.  Of course, before we get too stuck on any feminine name we're waiting for one more ultrasound on Thursday afternoon.  I'm holding off until then.  If 2 out of 3 ultrasounds say the same thing, we'll cautiously go with it.

And judging by her activity level, I do think Twila Fern had a Happy! Valentines! Day!  Of course, if I'm judging by her activity level, it would appear that Every! Day! is a Happy! Day!  Yesterday at my appointment, the nurse practitioner couldn't get a good count on the heart rate because the kid wouldn't hold still!  Ay yi yi.  Here we go.  As Eli said, "Mom, I don't think it's a girl.  Or else it's a really hyper girl!"  Yes, yes.  Maybe we just produce crazy active children...

3 comments:

Twila said...

Awww thats so special, quick send us an update thr. afternoon, before you go to youth quake, I'm sure noticing all the pink things:) Althea, says her little boy is more laid back then her girls were???

Kirst said...

that is the cutest valentine ever! i hope lydia isn't too "hyper" on your road trip right now :)

Renita said...

ok, just finally popped on your blog-haven't in a long time. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR PREGO! I just saw your parents at church and they didn't say boo. Oh my gosh. I am praying for a definite girl. You never know...Emma was supposed to be a boy - 3 ultrasounds. I have no faith. =) So excited for you, Karen!