Sunday, April 25, 2010

At one point, the boys found a rope tied to the canoe. We had to stop and work on our jump-rope skills for a little while. Unfortunately, I did not get a did not get a digital shot of the best performance of all. Kendall stepped into the ring to show us his stuff. Wow. He is an extreme jump-roper. We pulled out the video camera. Unfortunately, the show did not last too long because I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the rope going.

Ask him sometime, he might be willing to show off his skills.



I cannot believe that I have been here in the wild for nearly 2 years and this was my first taste of Klik. (That's Spam, for the Americans.) Nothing like a loaf of canned....meat? Mmmm. I made it with bannock and Eli was in love. He requested a Klik and bannock sandwich for school.




My favorite 3 men.

4 comments:

Twila said...

Cuties!! some of my favorite men too.

Twila said...

"I know exactly where you were" But won't tell!! Looks like a fun time. enjoy the moments.
Dad

Karissa said...

Kendall's better than Evan's hands-in-the-pocket jumping? Sounds impressive!

I'm jealous of your scenery!

Arthur said...

Just for the record....I've heard that Klik is much better than Spam. =) We eat Klikwiches when we are camping and canoe tripping. ~~Iris