Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sweetness

I don't know what happened here.  I came home and found her like this after an evening with all the boys. 

She wanted to wear Eli's underwear. 

She insisted on wearing her bathing suit on this day.  Halfway.  And one shoe. 


Helping Dad fix the dishwasher. 

Here she is dressed up for Christmas.  A funny story about this- She wasn't too excited about this fancy outfit, but after I got it on her, I heard her standing in front of the mirror oohing and ahhing.  Oh how sweet.  I went to take a peek- Oh.  She had Kendall's old baseball cap and was admiring how it looked on her beautiful head.  :) 

 I don't know why she likes to sit here.  But she does.

But look how sweet.

6 comments:

Kirst said...

i especially love the pictures of her helping kendall fix the dishwasher and sitting in the fridge :)

Twila said...

Great pictures! so fun to see happenings at your house. Love watching the boys interact and have fun with their little sister!

Joelle Hochstedler said...

She is too cute! I love seeing your little girl in a man's world haha.

Jen Bontrager said...

Oh man that girl is cute. Love the swimsuit/Iowa shirt/leggings/one shoe picture!

Dave Gloria said...

Ok... after seeing all these cute photos... I'd rather see this young lady now... instead of waiting a couple months... Grandma

Jodi said...

Le' me at those cute cheeks! Man, she melts my heart. She sure is a cutie! Miss you guys. And Lydia has a sense of style that reminds me of my little gal at that age.