Saturday, February 5, 2011

An Embarassing Photo

So. I called the home insurance guy when our stuff was ready to come up here. It was time to switch our insurance from "contruction" to "occupancy." He said okay and asked me to e-mail him 2 photos of the outside of our house. He said it was to have on file to show that the house was ready to be lived in.


But before I show you the photo I am sending him, let me give a little disclaimer: "It's cold and we're in Red Lake." First of all, it's cold. We will be doing the siding in the spring. Secondly, we are not the only house in town without siding. Thirdly, we're busy on the inside.

Okay....Here goes nothing...



Whew. That was embarassing. Kendall suggested that I also e-mail a photo of the inside to the insurance company. What?! Doesn't this house look ready to be lived in?!

1 comment:

Jen Bontrager said...

Hahahahahaha! That is funny!