Friday, January 28, 2011

Taa daa! Last night I took all our games to the new house and cleaned the 'game closet.' So this is the first part of our home that looks like home.



Tonight Eli and Kendall put all the outlets together. Eli was excited to help.


I've been feeling overwhelmed by the work to come. So I finally decided it's time to call some friends. I'm blessed to have 2 friends joining me at the new house tomorrow to clean. I think that will be the emotional boost I need. (Not to mention all the work we can get done!)

Leonard and Twila are coming Monday. They are bringing Leonard's uncle and aunt with them. I know lots of help is on the way, so I'm trying to keep all of that in mind. I'm excited to be in the new house, I just get buried in the work that's ahead. But today I realized that it's crazy right now, but in just 2 weeks the craziness will have passed. Reminds me of finals in college... Except I get a new house out of the deal!

5 comments:

Jen Bontrager said...

Wow! That looks amazing!

Kirst said...

the game closet makes it look so homey! :) and i keep being amazed in pictures at how OLD and TALL eli is! :)

Dave & Gloria said...

I love the photo of those 2 electricians! Things are looking really good. Mom

Matt said...

It's looking great guys! Do you guys play games much?

Jodi said...

That is such a typical Miller game closet! Ha! The Miller's are always the families to "borrow" games from! Love it...your new home has come together so fast. (at least for those of us far away)