Wednesday, May 6, 2009

In the background you can see a beaver house. We were fishing right under the dam the beavers made. Right in front of the weeds, you can barely see two beavers busily working.



Kendall is, for some unknown reason, walking across the dam. If you look closely, you can see a beaver swimming close to the weeds.



I had the camera ready just in case he would start falling. I thought it would be a good moment to capture on film. Of course I would have quickly thrown down the camera (after snapping a picture) and ran to rescue my dearly beloved husband.



I was concentrated, but unsuccessful.


Looks heavy.

1 comment:

marilyn bontrager said...

Looks great Karen and Kendall!!
Soo happy for you guys... your world in which you grew up Kendall looks absolutely amazing!! So close to God's magnificent Creation!!
ssshh.. I never even caught a fish!! can you believe how deprived i am... i hope that will change this summer or sometime soon!

love you guys! Aunt Marilyn