Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10

Happy Anniversary to us! 11 years! I have thoroughly enjoyed to the fullest every blissful second of the last 11 years. Oh, wait. That may be a stretch, but what is not a stretch is that I love Kendall so much! He is my best friend and I have seen that happen even more since moving to his homeland. I have learned so much from him and I believe that even if we aren't enjoying to the fullest every blissful second of our relationship, we are growing and sharpening each other and learning lots. Even with it's ups and downs, I believe that we are on a GOOD journey. And our love is 11 years deeper and stronger than the day we made our vows.

Just unpacked one trip and packed up another. We're off to go camping for the weekend. Hopefully, the weekend will be full of (controlled) adventures that do not include bears in camp or freezing to death!

I am excited to spend a weekend with my super duper husband and our love child(ren). (Eli would make a show of gagging if he heard that he is Kendall's and my 'love child.') Too bad for him. It's true.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy 11th Anniversary you two! And to many more "controlled adventures"!